Vocational School Teacher B.Sc.


Stuctural Engineering B.Sc., Vocational School Teacher

Currently, you can study at the Faculty of Civil Engineering for the teaching profession at vocational colleges in the professional fields of Structural Engineering, Wood Technology, Underground Engineering and Supply Technology in the Bachelor of Science in different study program models. Further information, the examination regulations and the current study plans can be found on the websites of the Teacher Training Center of RWTH Aachen University.