Advancing Sustainability of Process Industries through Digital and Circular Water Use InnovationsCopyright: © ISA
- Materializing circular water use in European Process Industries
- Fostering awareness in resource-efficiency
- Delivering compact solutions for industrial applications
Copyright: © Chapanova
- Validation of multiple state-of-the-art water treatment and re-use technologies in a real-life context
- Testing of diverse closer-loop practices regarding water, energy and substances
- Development of a cyber-physical-system controller for real-time monitoring, assessment and optimization of water (re-)use
- Development of an effective methodological, regulatory and business framework
Copyright: © ISA
Funding: The AquaSPICE project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 958396.
Contact: Prof. Thomas Wintgens
For further information please visit the AquaSPICE webpage.