Submit certificates and applications online
From now on, certificates and applications can be submitted online to the internship office of the Faculty of Civil Engineering.
Pre-Study Internship: Corona regulations
A pre-study internship is not required for enrollment in the winter semester 2021/2022 for the following degree programs:
- Civil Engineering (B.Sc.)
- Civil Engineering with Orientation Semester (BIOS) - partial study course Civil Engineering plus (B.Sc.)
- Environmental Engineering (B.Sc.)
- Business Administration and Engineering (B.Sc.) - Civil Engineering
It is not necessary to apply for postponement of the pre-study internship.
However, the pre-study internship must be completed and proof must be submitted to the Internship Office at least six months before the registration of the Bachelor thesis.
The Faculty of Civil Engineering deals with
- applications for the traineeship, and
- further faculty-related student applications.
You can also find answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs.
|Service Times||Service Times|
|Location||Faculty of Civil Engineering, room 11, Mies-van-der-Rohe-Str. 1, 52074 Aachen|
Doctoral Studies / Examination Boards / Internship Office
- +49 241 80 25062
- Send Email