Academic Advising: New consultation hours on Fridays: 2 pm to 3:30 pm.
The regulations on consultation hours will initially apply to the entire 2020/2021 winter semester.
Changes of on-site consultation due to coronavirus
Dear students, we would like to point out that the student services of the Faculty of Civil Engineering are still available. However, we would like to do our part to help contain the spread of the Coronavirus by limiting on-site consultations. Starting immediately and until further notice, we will be offering our student services primarily via e-mail and/or telephone.
During normal consultation hours, the Academic Advising can be reached via zoom (see below for access data) and by telephone: 0049 241 80 25061. In addition, you can of course also request advice by e-mail (email@example.com). Please enter your telephone number so that we can contact you if we have any questions.
For the time being, mentoring interviews are only offered by Skype, by telephone or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The open consultation hours (Mo, 10:00 - 11:00 am) are taking place exclusively by telephone: 0049 241 80 25097/25076.
Examination Boards and Internship Office
The currently preferred method of advice is by e-mail: email@example.com. If necessary, please provide your telephone number and use your RWTH e-mail address for enquiries so that we can contact you in case of queries and clearly identify you. The consultation takes place online via the platform Zoom. Access data see below. In addition, the advisers of the examination board can be reached by telephone: 0049 241 80 25062 or 0049 241 80 25075. Please use the online database to submit applications.
International Exchange Office at the Faculty of Civil Engineering
During the usual office hours (We & Thu 10:00 am to 12:00) the consultation takes place mainly via zoom (access data see below) as well as by telephone under the number 0049 241 80 27787. In addition, questions can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incomings & Outgoings: On request, we will send you by e-mail as Scan Learning Agreements, nomination notices and other certificates. Temporarily, the routing slips for the application for recognition as a scan are accepted by the examination board, so you do not need to collect the original document from the International Office. If you require original documents, please send us an e-mail with the postal address to which you would like us to send the document.
Academic Program Management
- Civil Engineering: At present, advice is offered mainly by e-mail: email@example.com. Please enter your telephone number so that we can contact you if we have any questions. After prior arrangement of an appointment by e-mail (see above), consultation by zoom is also possible (you will receive the access information for zoom by e-mail). Please briefly state your request in the e-mail.
- Transport Engineering and Mobility: The currently preferred method of consultation is the consultation by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your telephone number, if necessary, so that we can contact you in case of further questions. The consultation hours take place online via the Zoom platform. Access data see below.
- Environmental Engineering: The consultation hours take place online via the Zoom platform. Access data see below. Questions will also be answered by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Business Administration and Engineering (M.Sc.), Civil Engineering: Consultancy is currently offered mainly by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter your telephone number so that we can contact you in case of queries. After making an appointment by e-mail (see above), consulting by zoom is also possible on Mondays from 2 pm to 3 pm. Please briefly state your request in the mail.
- Sustainable Management - Water & Energy: Consultation is currently offered during normal office hours via zoom (see below for access data) or by telephone on 0049 241 80 27787. Questions are also answered by e-mail: email@example.com.
Student Services and Information
|Online consulting||When||Access data|
|Center of Student Advising||Monday: 2 pm to 4 pm
Wednesday: 2 pm to 4 pm
only during the lecture period:
Friday: 2 pm to 3:30 pm
Meeting-ID: 954 3972 0636
|Mentoring||on appointment||via the
|Examination Board and Internship Office||Friday: 11 am to 1 pm||
Meeting-ID: 951 2065 8220
|International Exchange Office at the Faculty of Civil Engineering||Wednesday: 10 am to 12 am
Thursday: 10 am to 12 am
Meeting-ID: 980 6023 5776
|Academic Program Management for Civil Engineering||on appointment||you will receive by e-mail|
|Academic Program Management for Environmental Engineering||Tuesday: 1:30 pm to 3 pm||
Meeting ID: 941 4487 0027
|Academic Program Management for Transport Engineering an Mobility||Thursday: 1:45 pm to 2:45 pm||
Meeting-ID: 935 1444 6043
|Academic Program Management for Sustainable Management - Water and Energy||Wednesday: 10 am to 12 am
Thursday: 10 am to 12 am
Meeting ID: 984 5808 9607
|Academic Program Management for Industrial Engineering (M.Sc.), Civil Engineering Specialzation||Monday: 2 pm to 3 pm||
Meeting-ID: 964 2501 4466Kenncode: 123456
|School of Business and Economics|
|Student Advising Teaching Post||Monday: 10 am to 11:30 am||